November 28, 2008


All four of us went on a walk. We all made it back to the garage and we were giving Sophia a minute to wake up. Trey decided to go on his own 2nd walk. Mitch followed him and I stayed back with Sophia, still in the stroller. Trey made it 30 yards and then decided to come back home. Sophia and I went out to meet up with the boys at the end of the driveway. The video is when Trey sees "I know" (Sophia). (They've only been apart for 3 minutes. You would think they hadn't seen each other in a week.)

I keep telling Trey that her name is Sophia. He just keeps calling her "I know." When she was a newborn and was fussy I walked her around saying "I know. I know." With out having any intention of doing so I taught Trey to call her "I know." He insists that "I know" is her name and will even correct me sometimes when I say "Sophia."